By February 8th, 2011|
- Market data = (data about) the industry, market trends, your competitors, your (existing and prospective) customers, your market segments, and your competitors’ products.
- Insight = understanding that is distilled from market data.
- OK, you have market insights. What do you do with them? And how?
1. When you're developing insights about your markets - how do you predict what your markets will look like in the future?
2. How far into the future do you try and anticipate markets - and why that length of time?
3. How do you update your perspective on your markets?
4. How do your insights impact your products and activities?